Dirty Vegazine and Oatly sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
Ok, I can’t help it. I love creamy food, it’s something I used to miss until I discovered the Oatly single cream. Nope, not a sponsored post. She just likes what she likes.
This recipe is another weekday winner. Easy to bash together and tastes great reheated.
You will need:
- 400g Linguine (or, as you’ve probably noticed by the post imagery, tagliatelle will do. 😁)
- 2 x 400g Cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 125ml Oatly Single Cream
- 100g Vegan Cheese
- 1 Onion, Finely Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tsp Sugar
- Handful Basil, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook your linguine/tagliatelle according to the pack instructions. When draining, reserve a third of a cup of the pasta water.
- Over a medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the oil, then the all important onion and garlic duo and cook until nice and soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sugar. Turn that heat down low and simmer the love for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the Oatly cream, vegan cheese and the pasta water.
- When it’s all mixed together. Stir in the linguine. Season like you mean it.
- Toss in the basil leaves and enjoy the creamy dream!