The awesome Black Day Bakes made our lives a whole lot sweeter by sending us a tasty little package of bakes to make at home.
Basically, all you need is a pack of mix and a couple of store cupboard staples to make a fresh batch of bangin’ baked goods.
Well, that is, if Ludz and I manage to not screw it up…
We decided to have a bash at the Flapjack Cookies.
You will need:
- 1 Pack Black Day Bakes Vegan Flapjack Cookie Mix
- 3 tbsp Veg or Sunflower Oil
- 2 tbsp Dairy Free Milk (We used Oatly)
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 2 Lined Baking Trays
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C / 356F
- Empty the packet mix into a bowl
- Add the Oil, Milk and Syrup. Sir with a spoon until doughy
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Make 10 equal sized balls, space them out on a baking sheet
- Bake for roughly 14 minutes or until golden👇
Ludz and I managed to proudly produce 10 soft, chewy cookies with minimal effort and, hey, they look pretty good right? The smell while cooking was something else, and our cookies got the taste seal of approval from the vegan, veggie and omni!
If you can’t cook / won’t cook / just want life to be simpler, check these guys out and bosh out sweet thangs like a damn masterbaker!